Saturday, November 27, 2010

ST. Ives

This is a wonderful face wash! No lie. I have used face washed that have either left my face feeling oily throughout the day or way too dry. But now on their website they have a skin profiler which helped me out so much. It gave me a few that would would and a moisturizer. I have been using the new Green Tea face wash with the Timeless moisturizer. Then four times a week I supplement the Green Tea Face Wash with the Apricot scrub. It is so light weight and just great and easy to travel with. I am not one for skin regimen. I am simply lazy. But this is easy enough and when I skip out I don't feel my skin bugging out or have a sudden reaction so missing it once it not a major thing. They also have product for it you don't daily wash your face to use. But now I wash my face night and morning. I really recommend it so go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment