Thursday, April 4, 2013

CHANGED!

Hey all! So I stopped using the section of my blog because I thought everyone has an opinion on something and simply having a page called opinions that is vague. I could write about literally ANYTHING! This page did not have a clear voice. It was just here for anything. Well now that is going to change. This semester I am in a film criticism class. I love film whether it is old, new, indie, foreign, the one I cannot do is horror! That you will never see a review done on this page.
I kid not. I scare myself with someone just coming behind me saying hi. I don't need to sit through a tow hour long movie to add on more things. I do like thrillers so sometimes that can be a hard line when they turn to more of a horror then thriller. If that makes any sense.
Now before I get completely side track, movies! Yes I wish to turn my movie observation to a higher purpose then simply being a fan and wanting a movie, but to have a voice of what I have watched. If you ever have a suggestion please pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment